Saturday, February 26, 2011

Chickens on Amazon and more.

I've always heard you can get just about anything on amazon so I decided to check this out for myself. Specifically in the area of chickens of course.  Bear with me here because I am saving the best for last.

There are incubators that are cheap (small) like this one for under $25
 

and more expensive ones like this one for $469.00


Personally I'm glad we were able to make ours with stuff we already had around the house.  Lucky us.

Surprisingly I did not find any fertilized chicken eggs but did come across an incubator (like the yellow one above) that comes with 4 fertilized quail eggs.  I think I'm going to pass on that one for now.

All of this blogging, picture taking of chicks, cleaning the chicks homes, feeding and watering them can really be stressing.  I need something to help me relax.  I'm sure amazon has something for that too.  Oh yes, let's just see!!

Bingo!  Amazon does have the answer:  The "Relaxman Relaxation Capsule"

 

 Ok, so at $39,995 it is a little out of my price range by about $39990 but hey, who's counting.  Reading about it and the reviews posted on Amazon was the next best thing.  After reading some of the reviews over the last few days I knew I could no longer keep this secret to myself.  I laughed a lot and can say I am really relaxed.  Plus I saved myslef $39995.00

Check it out on Amazon and be prepared to laugh:
http://www.amazon.com/Relaxman-Relaxation-Capsule

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment